lunes, 26 de octubre de 2009

All Things Must Pass


Thankyou dear George for such a lovely title.
Well it arrived, all nicely packaged and on opening no sign of a little rejection slip......my heat skipped a few beats, as I saw the letter heading, my hope was raised a little, sillyme... they had just been ever so nice and wrote their rejection, basically wasn´t they were looking for, (Ibet they say that to all the girls and boys). No problem, I didn´t really feel disappointed, and that is being honest, hand on heart, where as with other books I have sent out, I kind of gave up on them after the third rejection. Any way wizzed off another introductory letter, put everything in a nice fresh envelope and sent it off directly, publisher no.2. So the waiting begins once more. haaa! I love suspense.

No hay comentarios: