viernes, 20 de noviembre de 2009

Don´t worry, be happy.


A nice little book available on Amazon with lots of pictures.!
Had friends from the UK staying and havent done so much writing although my ideas are flowing, as usual I group them altogether, to use in the future if not now. I have ideas that flow through my dreams and I remember them clearly the next day, to write down, and sometimes record images. So clear and able to connect to other dreams. I have one bursting to be written, but as I am working on another, it is difficult to allow another to enter my workspace.
It is very positive to be filled with ideas but at times it creates headaches as where and when to place them. No news from the other publisher but I dont worry about it, I am just happy to be able to return to my work. Hope all of you out there are happy.

No hay comentarios: