martes, 13 de octubre de 2009

The Postmans knocks twice


My postman didn´t knock twice...It wasn´t my manuscript, so still no news, but I was pretty nervous there for a while, it was a large envelope with some info in....so keep hoping, thats why You know me as hope. Without a little hope what do we have. Any way got the proof from Create Space, the illustrations were more or less ok, and I would have accepted it if the page numbers hadn´t jumped all over the place, so I went through the whole book tweaking it here and there, so now I am awaiting yet another proof. It looked better than imagined, I had initially wrtten it as a pocket size book but now it is 8,25 x 8,25" and 60 pages half with full colour illustrations. So its changed from what I had first thought, to something different, but I quite like it this size.

So there you go, working on one book, thats going slowly,slowly, and on the days its not happening I am collecting information for another idea. But I am a bit lethargic, because I have been with headaches and severe eye pain, diagnosed as glaucoma. Also have the mumps, Cant believe it, and dont believe it..but my face is swollen and painful....eeeh will it get better..soon I hope.should have the next proof in a couple of days. So lets see what gives.

No hay comentarios: