martes, 17 de marzo de 2009

Here comes the sun


Well Thats it, finished and ready for enriching the life of the mailmen that will be delivered my brown, unsolicited envelopes to a variety of publishers. Probably first stop is the bin, sad and unopened waiting to burst all over the desk, of he who says yes...no..maybe. It has been quite a remarkable few weeks, as I knuckled down to finally complete this manuscript, in between being plagued by terrible headaches that woke me aat night, like knives searing through my head. So I got very tired but carried on with the manuscript. I was irritable and finally ended up in emergencies being scanned for a tumor, thank god there wasn´t one, but its been a series of investigations including mri with liquid pumped into my brain in search of a clot...Thank you god all clear. So the headaches continue and i continued to finish the manuscript, my mind relieved that what ever it is, cant be too serious. Next project....I will tell you on my next post. Thankyou for reading.

No hay comentarios: