martes, 26 de febrero de 2008

Instant Karma


Sorry I´ve been absent. I have had a terrible week, a swollen mouth and to end it all my house keys disappeared off the table yesterday and I haven´t found them. I haven´t gone out and tomorrow I must to prepare a talk at the language school. I even got the surgical gloves out and had all the dustbin out, for sure my neighbours thought,that the excentric english woman next door had lost it.

My story has not been returned, and my book is screaming out from neglect. How can I get in such a mess? I have spent the whole week running in circles and achieving nothing. What is it that causes me to have a mind full of words and ideas and not advance? This week a headless chicken had nothing on me.

Someone is rattling my Karma and would they please STOP IT!

No hay comentarios: