jueves, 3 de enero de 2008

Now another thing you should know about me is that I am a hat person, I like to wear them for writing and painting or even just generally. I have a selection, some for ideas and inspiration and others for re editing, or just looking for a theme for my next exhibition. My favourite is a small black velvet hat with a long tassle...this is my spiritual hat, and I have begun the year with this one, it helps me answers the whys? and wherefores?
The books are now divided into piles and only one remains on the desk, This I have decided I will finish by March ready for presentation....let´s see! here you will read of its progress or non progress...and its trials and tribulations of which I am sure there will be many

2 comentarios:

Cathy dijo...

Good Luck with the writing (or not writing). Let us know if you need "ears" and "eyes" to bounce ideas off. And, Happy New Year!

Hope dijo...

Thanks Cathy, I probably will.A very happy new year to you too,with lots of luck