jueves, 6 de diciembre de 2007

Time for words

I think I have to give a little more here. I have always wrote stories and many other things, and I have always painted, but these days more profuse. Almost like a need to empty everything that enters my mind. I have more time these days....I suppose I should explain 3 years ago I became ill, some of my bones started to die and I suffered terrible pain, I think my way of coping was through creativity, but there was a kind of panic in the back of my mind that I would never have sufficient time to write all the things I wanted to.
Nowdays I am more objective about things, I record what I feel, what I see, what I dream, what I think and most important the ideas that come into my head that may one day may flourish into something a little more permanent. I write daily and now you know a little more about the person behind this blog.
Writing is my window on the world

No hay comentarios: