domingo, 16 de diciembre de 2007

Lost for Words


Many things in many days and I confess that my thoughts are all over the place. Spontanious ideas block my concentration. Maybe its the time of year, everyone is Christmas crazy,stockpiling like the world is ending, if it does dont worry there´s sure to be a couple of Barbies,a selection of chocolate and rubber bones, and a turkey in a christmas tree.

My writing these days has slowed down, 1. because I was under pressure to complete two paintings for this season and 2. it seems as if the world and his wife have decided to drop by. where these people are the rest of the year I´m not sure. I have glanced lovingly at my computer just waiting to record my thoughts, and I have promised myself to become a little more unsociable to get myself back on track. So the next post will tell.

2 comentarios:

Cathy dijo...

Thanks for stopping by my creative blog. Haven't written there in ages, but I have been SOOOO busy with completing my degree. That blog came about because I used it in school. I will try to get back to it again this semester.

But, can't wait to peruse what you've written. AND, you're my first commenter not from the US.

WELCOME!

Hope dijo...

thanks Cathy hope you do start to write again there soon.I wish you luck with your degree and thanks for the response. Happy writing and new year